1. The half veggie, half juice drink that has half the carbs of regular juice! You knew I was going to start with juice right?
2. A root beer float made with diet root beer and sugar-free vanilla ice cream- yum!
3. Or a creamsicle float made with diet orange soda and sugar-free vanilla ice cream. Add sugar-free whipped cream for summertime decadence.
4. Chocolate muffin tops– I never get to eat these since they disappear so fast!
5. Chocolate milk made with fat-free milk and sugar-free chocolate mix.
6. Sugar-free, carb-free jello that’s strawberry, vanilla, chocolate or banana flavored.
7. Sugar-free ice cream sandwiches or sugar-free popsicles, of course!
8. Chocolate-flavored protein drinks.
9. Frozen chocolate-covered bananas.
10. Fruit and nut granola bars.